Some of the goals we set ourselves for 2019 were:
01. Grow our Net Worth by €65,700. That´s €8,000 more than we did in 2018 and would take our Net Worth to €420,000.
02. Get Rental No2 rented out!
03. Get our savings rate total for the year over 50%. It´s currently at 49%.
04. Not get freaked out by stock market volatility and keep investing €1,000 a month.
05. Pay off 33% of mortgage on Rental No2.
06. Start a blog!
Net Worth January to December 2019
Our savings rate, if we exclude the bonuses, didn’t make it over 50% largely because we started unexpectedly paying our lovely nanny more, something I’m happy about, for us it’s the best way to invest our money.
Paying off Mortgage Debt
We paid off 32.5% of the mortgage we have on our second investment property so we just missed hitting that goal by a fraction!
Starting a Blog
The only one that does slightly disappoint me is this one. I tried to get into this blog but was spreading myself too thin, kids and work needed me so I decided to leave it for another time. It’s disappointing, I still think it would be a great way to connect more with people in Europe working towards Financial Independence.
For now I will update it whenever I can.